The Low Bridge with Leg Lift is an exercise whose main aim is to strengthen the hamstrings and the abdominal muscles. The hamstrings are the back thigh muscles including the gluteal muscles from the butt. And the healthy abdominal muscles help avoiding spine related problems. Lets check out how bridges with leg lift is performed.
- Lie down straight on a mat.
- Now raise whole your body with the help of both your hands.\
- Try to balance yourself with the hands and legs such that the whole body makes an angle of 45 degrees with the floor.
- Now slowly raise your left leg in leaning position. Contract the abdominal muscles and raise your butt.
- Contract your abdomen and butt for a few seconds.
- Relax without changing your posture and repeat for at least 10 times.