Want to have a strong lower half of your body? Lunge Deadlift is a unique exercise that strengthens each and every lower half body muscle. Here are the steps to perform the Lunge Deadlift.
- Take your initial position in front of a raised platform or step posing the back of your body towards the step.
- Now put your back foot on the platform. The forward foot should be far enough so that the knee gets enough space to bend in lunge position.
- Take weights in both your hands for making the Lunge Deadlift more competitive.
- Now incline your knees and spine in the forward direction taking the hands carrying lifts towards the ground.
- Now keeping the spine of the body along with the abdomen occupied uncurling the forward knee.
- Now tilt the knee and shove up back straightening the spine and torso.
- Repeat the above steps for at least 10 times.