Everybody wants a fit and healthy body. The secret to it is effortless but you need to strictly follow your daily chart. There are just five things you need to concentrate on for a healthy body and these things are very cost effective.
1. The basic exercise to remain healthy is walking. Initially just start of with walking slowly and then after 5-10 min. increase the speed. Half an hour of walking everyday keeps the doctor away.
2. Next comes stretching. And for this what could be better than what most of the Celebrity’s are practicing? Didn’t even get it now? It is Yoga a tremendous way to keep your body supple and stretchy. Exercise some stretchy yogasanas and remain fit always.
3. Balancing, by the side of litheness, is what we drop with growing old. Here once again Yoga would be useful. There are many postures in yoga for balancing. One simple exercise is to stand on one leg while placing the other leg on the thigh of the standing foot and then balance as much as you can.
4. You can join a gymnasium or a health club if you want to have a really nice physic. Nowadays the membership would not be very costly so you can easily go in a gym and lift weights.
5. The last but not the least thing in my list is Deep Breathing. This exercise would help you through out the surplus liquid from the body tissues and help increasing the creation of immunity cells.
Include the above five things in your daily chart and see how your body feels.